Pay It Forward.

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
gigag04
Posts in topic: 20

Pay It Forward.

Post by gigag04 »

Offerings as of 03/28/10 1130 hrs:
Blackhawk kydex double-mag holster for double-stack 9mm mags - WilliamKevin (I wish it was for single-stacks)
HKS model 941 Speedloader 9mm - silverbear
AK47 bayonet - pbwalker

Rules:
If you claim an item you MUST in the same post, offer up something to pay forward for the next person. Sender pays shipping. First post get's it - PM the "giver" your contact info. If you post up to grab something, and somebody has beat you to it, then please delete your post to keep the clutter at a minimum. Also, IMO it is more fun if everyone contributes something somewhat desirable.
ADDED: I will *try* to keep track of the current offerings and keep them updated in this first post. If you guys can help me out with that by PMing me or posting modifications that would be great.

Ready, set, goooooooooooooooooo. :thewave
Last edited by gigag04 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

MoJo
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Pay It Forward.

Post by MoJo »

:thumbs2:
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Texas and Louisiana CHL Instructor, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

CompVest
Posts in topic: 1

Post by CompVest »

Thread moved to the appropriate sub-forum. Continue on!
Women on the DRAW – drill, revise, attain, win
Coached Practice Sessions for Women

williamkevin
Posts in topic: 6

Post by williamkevin »

gigag04 wrote:Since this could cover any gamut of gun guru gear, and this is the heavier travelled side of the forum I posted this here, but if the mods so choose, it may be relocated to a more fitting location. This has worked great in the past for me, so I'll get the ball rolling.

Rules:
If you claim an item you MUST in the same post, offer up something to pay forward for the next person. Sender pays shipping. First post get's it - PM the "giver" your contact info. If you post up to grab something, and somebody has beat you to it, then please delete your post to keep the clutter at a minimum. Also, IMO it is more fun if everyone contributes something somewhat desirable.

Well actually MoJo got the ball rolling by sending me an AWESOME 3 point sling for eval purposes.

So in turn, I will be giving something away.

I have a 5.11 Trainer Belt, Coyote Brown, 1.5", size Med (32-34). It is NWT, purchased from a board member here, just haven't found a use yet (use my black one all the time). First post get it, and just PM your mailing address.

Ready, set, goooooooooooooooooo. :thewave
Alright gig....I'll take the belt!

Moving forward, I'll offer a Blackhawk Kydex double magazine holder for 9mm doublestack magazines, adjustable retention for a great fit. Mags in picture are for a Smith & Weson M & P 9mm (not included). Not new....but very much like new! :thumbs2:

ETA: Fix picture link, edit description

Cheers!!
:coolgleamA:
Last edited by williamkevin on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

grumble
Posts in topic: 3

Post by grumble »

I will offer up a "like new" Galco JAK228B black inside the belt holster. Fits MANY guns - XD9c, Glock 21, and many others. I prefer IWB with my MTAC.

I now reserve the right to snatch and grab a goodie in the future ! :drool:
Who are my congressmen again? http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us

Topic author
gigag04

Post by gigag04 »

grumble wrote:I will offer up a "like new" Galco JAK228B black inside the belt holster. Fits MANY guns - XD9c, Glock 21, and many others. I prefer IWB with my MTAC.

Will this fit a G30sf? I would think so. I may take it and find something else to offer back up.

Also - this thread needs some life. ITS FREE STUFF GUYS. GO GO GO.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

shortysboy09
Posts in topic: 28

Post by shortysboy09 »

So, do we offer something and just wait for something we are interested to come up? Or, do we wait for something we are interested in then we post what we have to offer up? Sorry, just want to play the game right...

Once, this is answered I will remove if necessary. Thanks!
Disclaimer for all my posts: IANAL

My setup:

Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II or Bersa Thunder .380
Crossbreed Supertuck

NRA Member
TSRA Member

Tregs
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Tregs »

I think the idea is to wait for something that you want, then be the first to respond and claim it, and offer another item in the same email so that the game continues.

I think this is a GREAT idea and I'm looking forward to watching it play out. :cheers2:
I'm waiting for a size 36 gun belt to show up. :anamatedbanana

USA1
Posts in topic: 8

Post by USA1 »

Tregs wrote:I think the idea is to wait for something that you want, then be the first to respond and claim it, and offer another item in the same email so that the game continues.
That's correct.

I've been patiently watching. I have a couple of cool things to put up for grabs...But I won't say what they are yet. :mrgreen:
Glock Armorer - S&W M&P Armorer

shortysboy09

Post by shortysboy09 »

Tregs wrote:I think the idea is to wait for something that you want, then be the first to respond and claim it, and offer another item in the same email so that the game continues.

I think this is a GREAT idea and I'm looking forward to watching it play out. :cheers2:
I'm waiting for a size 36 gun belt to show up. :anamatedbanana
Thanks for you response. I'm looking forward to what shows up as well.

My setup:

Crossbreed Supertuck

NRA Member
TSRA Member

shortysboy09

Post by shortysboy09 »

So, here's what's on the offering block.

williamkevin wrote:
Moving forward, I'll offer a Blackhawk Kydex double magazine holder for 9mm doublestack magazines, adjustable retention for a great fit. Not new....but very much like new! :thumbs2:

Cheers!!

grumble wrote:I will offer up a "like new" Galco JAK228B black inside the belt holster. Fits MANY guns - XD9c, Glock 21, and many others. I prefer IWB with my MTAC.

My setup:

Crossbreed Supertuck

NRA Member
TSRA Member

williamkevin
Posts in topic: 6

Post by williamkevin »

shortysboy09 wrote:So, here's what's on the offering block.

williamkevin wrote:
Moving forward, I'll offer a Blackhawk Kydex double magazine holder for 9mm doublestack magazines, adjustable retention for a great fit. Not new....but very much like new! :thumbs2:

Cheers!!

Cool! I'm lookin to see what else I've got to offer.

Topic author
gigag04

Post by gigag04 »

I think it's easier if its only one item up at a time. You don't need to reserve something to be given away, just when you see something up there - claim it, and offer what you have.

shortysboy09

Post by shortysboy09 »

gigag04 wrote:I think it's easier if its only one item up at a time. You don't need to reserve something to be given away, just when you see something up there - claim it, and offer what you have.
10-4 :thumbsup: , Appreciate you clearing this up. I've never played this game so I want to get all the regulations right because this is a great idea.

So, then we are going to stick with williamkevins double mag holster offer...

My setup:

Crossbreed Supertuck

NRA Member
TSRA Member

budroux2w
Posts in topic: 2

Post by budroux2w »

I don't have enough goodies to part with anything yet lol. Does it have to be gun related? :txflag:
NRA Life Member

Return to “Closed Items”