SOLD - Remington 870 Youth Model

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
jeeperbryan
Posts in topic: 4

SOLD - Remington 870 Youth Model

Post by jeeperbryan »

SOLD

I have a Remington 870 Youth Model in 20 gauge. It has some nicks and gouges in the stock but just cosmetic. The vent rib has a small dent that doesn't affect function but can be seen when looking down the barrel. You can see it in some of the pictures. Receiver and internals look really good. No rust on this gun. Gun has a Modified choke and barrel is 21". From what I understand, it's the same as the adult model except stock is 1" shorter and barrel is shorter. It actually doubles really well as a hunting gun and home defense gun due to shorter size.

Got it for the wife but she prefers an autoloading shotgun so that's on her xmas list this year :) I'd like to trade this for an adult model shotgun for myself. I'd really prefer 20 gauge or smaller. Models I'm interested in are:

Remington 870s
Winchester pumps
Browning pumps
Field grade O/U

If selling, I'd like to get $175 for this.

Last edited by jeeperbryan on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
jeeperbryan

Re: WTS/WTT - Remington 870 Youth Model

Post by jeeperbryan »

BTT with price

Randy797
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Randy797 »

I would like to buy your shotgun for my 9 year old Son. Would you take $150 for it? I am heading to Garland Thursday for work and would bring cash. I am a Texas CHL holder

Topic author
jeeperbryan

Post by jeeperbryan »

Randy797 wrote:I would like to buy your shotgun for my 9 year old Son. Would you take $150 for it? I am heading to Garland Thursday for work and would bring cash. I am a Texas CHL holder
I'd love to sell this to you but it seems your first post on this forum is to purchase a gun?

Randy797

Post by Randy797 »

I am new to the CHL world . . . My wife and I both got ours during the summer. Based on my lack of concealed carry experience I have been using the experience of other members to educate myself. Is there some sort of requirement to post before becoming a buyer ?

LarryH
Posts in topic: 1

Post by LarryH »

Randy797 wrote:Is there some sort of requirement to post before becoming a buyer ?
Not at all. It is a bit unusual, though.

Randy797

Post by Randy797 »

I will be arriving in Garland around 10 a.m. to locate a pipe and should be done by 3 or so. I would be happy to meet up at a location of your choice, if you decide to accept my offer. Just let me know . . . Thanks !

Topic author
jeeperbryan

Post by jeeperbryan »

Randy797 wrote:I will be arriving in Garland around 10 a.m. to locate a pipe and should be done by 3 or so. I would be happy to meet up at a location of your choice, if you decide to accept my offer. Just let me know . . . Thanks !
Check your PMs

J Wilson
Posts in topic: 1

Post by J Wilson »

My first post was buying 2 guns from one of our members.If someone is lurking and sees something he wants in the For Sale section,what is the problem with selling it to a first time poster?

Return to “Closed Items”