Weapon defense, Active Shooter, and Carjacking weekend train

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
SledXD
Posts in topic: 5

Weapon defense, Active Shooter, and Carjacking weekend train

Post by SledXD »

Thought I would post this here. I am not affiliated with the school other than being a student.

Darren Levine is back in Houston April 20th and 21st!

Krav Maga Founder's Diploma Holder, U.S. Chief Instructor, Krav Maga Worldwide Chief Instructor, 6th Degree Black Belt, and THE MAN that Imi Lichtenfeld selected to bring Krav Maga to the world is back at Krav Maga Houston for One Weekend
ONLY!

Don't Miss This! Darren is coming to Houston to prove, once and for all, why he was selected by Imi to bring Krav Maga to the U.S. THIS IS THE "SECOND TO NONE" TOUR! And, I am fired up!

For over a decade now, I've held my tongue while other "so called" instructors spread untold lies about their experiences and pedigree. Now it's time to set the record 110% straight. To do that, Darren will be teaching - never seen before - techniques and methods that will bring the average student to an operational level within 10-12 hours of training! I've seen it, and I've done it as an advanced instructor! It's AWESOME!

So, what's Darren planning?

April 20th "9am-3pm": How about 6 hours of HANDGUN, RIFLE, SHOTGUN, and KNIFE defenses training...You'll learn how one technique feeds another and how to utilize one set of motor skills for multiple weapons defense!

April 21st "9am-3pm": Then what? How about 4-6 hours of ANTI-ABDUCTION, CAR-JACKING DEFENSES, and ACTIVE SHOOTER defenses...all in scenario-based formats!

If you can't get excited about this...you need to check your pulse!

These seminar topics couldn't be more timely.

Self defense capabilities are CRITICAL LIFE SKILLS - and, this is your chance to train with the very best there is....Darren Levine is SECOND TO NONE. And, he's going to show you why.

So, secure your spot NOW - and SAVE some money in the process...Don't miss these AMAZING seminars.

Want to finance your seminars - no problem! Call 713-526-2500 and talk to James (Central Campus Members) or 832-370-5688 and talk to Josh (North Campus Members) about your options! Questions? Email info@kravmagahouston.com.
Act NOW!

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Weapon defense, Active Shooter, and Carjacking weekend t

Post by anygunanywhere »

Are you a paid celebrity or something like that?

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Topic author
SledXD

Post by SledXD »

Nope! Just a guy that wants to be prepared for when it hits the fan!

JALLEN
Posts in topic: 2

Post by JALLEN »

There are 3 or 4 Krav Maga outfits, with schools all over the place, each claiming to be the legitimate and only successor to Lichtenfeld.

Krav Maga Global is one, Krav Maga Association of America is another, there are a couple of others I can't recall at the moment.

What is one to do faced with these conflicting claims of legitimacy? All claim to be the "real deal" and everyone else is an imposter, pretender. I would be afraid of getting involved with a McDojo, over 100,000 sold, folks more interested in head count than head knocking, a waste of time and money.

I went with the one that had the backing of the local Jewish Community Center. I figured if anyone could tell, ahhh, err, uhh, the "clowns from the cowboys" so to speak it, would be those guys.

I think that is how to approach this if one is interested in Krav Maga, which has many amusing qualities.
Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

The only thing missing in this ad/thread is the reverberating/echo sound one hears on Spanish language radio...

RPB
Banned

Post by RPB »

I saw
Carjacking weekend train
and thought train robbery

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.dailytrib.com/2013/03/13/sou ... -shootout/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PHOTO: The Burnet Gunfighters <held> a staged train robbery and Old West shootout March 16 at Old Town in Burnet.
http://www.dailytrib.com/2013/03/13/sou ... ers-promo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

bayouhazard

Post by bayouhazard »

Is rule 14 still on the books?

Topic author
SledXD

Post by SledXD »

Abraham wrote:The only thing missing in this ad/thread is the reverberating/echo sound one hears on Spanish language radio...

Like I said in my original post, I am just passing on some info on some training that I am personally interested in. I thought someone else on this board would be too. Is this not the forum to post such topics?

I have nothing against any other Krav outfit. I do however know these guys at Krav Maga Worldwide and they offer quality instruction and training seminars.

If your not interested then that's fine. But you don't need to be a db like the guy that posted this above.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

SledXD wrote:Like I said in my original post, I am just passing on some info on some training that I am personally interested in. I thought someone else on this board would be too. Is this not the forum to post such topics?

I have nothing against any other Krav outfit. I do however know these guys at Krav Maga Worldwide and they offer quality instruction and training seminars.

If your not interested then that's fine. But you don't need to be a db like the guy that posted this above.
Your post looks like an ad for late night TV or the Houston Press, so don't be so critical of Members who think it looks like a commercial post. For example, look at this part:
SledXD wrote:Don't Miss This! Darren is coming to Houston to prove, once and for all, why he was selected by Imi to bring Krav Maga to the U.S. THIS IS THE "SECOND TO NONE" TOUR! And, I am fired up!

For over a decade now, I've held my tongue while other "so called" instructors spread untold lies about their experiences and pedigree. Now it's time to set the record 110% straight. To do that, Darren will be teaching - never seen before - techniques and methods that will bring the average student to an operational level within 10-12 hours of training! I've seen it, and I've done it as an advanced instructor! It's AWESOME!
That doesn't appear to be mentioning something you interested in, it is clearly a sales pitch.

Chas.

Topic author
SledXD

Post by SledXD »

I apologize if it looks that way. What I did was cut and paste from the website where I enrolled at. Again, I am interested in this kind of thing and I am signed up to participate. I thought others might be as well so I posted it.

I had thought this was the proper place to post but lesson learned....

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

SledXD wrote:I apologize if it looks that way. What I did was cut and paste from the website where I enrolled at. Again, I am interested in this kind of thing and I am signed up to participate. I thought others might be as well so I posted it.

I had thought this was the proper place to post but lesson learned....
If you copied it from a website, then that explains why it looked like a sales pitch. Thanks for the clarification.

Chas.

JALLEN
Posts in topic: 2

Post by JALLEN »

SledXD wrote:

An eye witness always ruins a good story.
Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

recaffeination

Post by recaffeination »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10341" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It doesn't say rule 14 is limited to your own classes. Or can a junior member post about ther friend or neighbor selling a gun and that doesn't violate rule 13 if it's not their gun?

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

recaffeination wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10341

It doesn't say rule 14 is limited to your own classes. Or can a junior member post about ther friend or neighbor selling a gun and that doesn't violate rule 13 if it's not their gun?
Those violate the Rules.

Chas.

Topic author
SledXD

Post by SledXD »

Jeez... Was trying to pass on some info on some training I'm doing. My bad. Didn't realize I was breaking multiple rules. I apologize.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”