We Are Being Invaded

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 1

We Are Being Invaded

Post by anygunanywhere »

Barry is coming to Texas.

I don't know what to say.....except he needs to leave.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

suthdj

Re: We Are Being Invaded

Post by suthdj »

Maye we should have a rallly of AR's supporting our 2A rights, outside where ever he may be.
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

Grillmark55

Post by Grillmark55 »

Oh so much I'd like to say, but saying it in a public forum like this may get me a one-on-one with the FBI or Secret Service.
Just sayin'...
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

BHO is coming to Texas to do a couple of things. One is to make yet another campaign stop amongst his sycophantic followers (we know how a lot of people in Austin are) so they can figure out how to "flip" this state to the D column in future elections. Two, he's trying to take credit for anything successful, through the propaganda powers of the Democrat Party mass media machine...and, as an aside, it gives them something else to deflect from the Benghazi hearings. My disgust and anger over how orchestrated all of this is knows no boundaries. :mad5

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 3

Post by RoyGBiv »

I wonder where he and Joe Straus will be having lunch?
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

ShepherdTX
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ShepherdTX »

He's going to be literally right down the road from me today at the local high school. I am working from home and thinking about walking down to the corner on my lunch and holding up a sign that says something like, "Honk if you love AR-15s".

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

ShepherdTX wrote:He's going to be literally right down the road from me today at the local high school. I am working from home and thinking about walking down to the corner on my lunch and holding up a sign that says something like, "Honk if you love AR-15s".
Have your local kinkos print up a big poster-size image of Obama, Reid, Pelosi and Flo (from the insurance commercials) with the caption.... "Only one of these progressives is welcome here"

sjfcontrol

Post by sjfcontrol »

RoyGBiv wrote:
ShepherdTX wrote:He's going to be literally right down the road from me today at the local high school. I am working from home and thinking about walking down to the corner on my lunch and holding up a sign that says something like, "Honk if you love AR-15s".
Have your local kinkos print up a big poster-size image of Obama, Reid, Pelosi and Flo (from the insurance commercials) with the caption.... "Only one of these progressives is welcome here"

Cute! :smilelol5:
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

JJVP

Post by JJVP »

What, no love for the AK-47's? :smilelol5:
2nd Amendment. America's Original Homeland Security.
Alcohol, Tobacco , Firearms. Who's Bringing the Chips?
No Guns. No Freedom. Know Guns. Know Freedom.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

sjfcontrol wrote:
RoyGBiv wrote:

Cute! :smilelol5:
Makes the point, AND it's family friendly. Sure to get you an interview with local TV, maybe even a job offer from Progressive. :lol:

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

I am just wondering how traffic will be later when I roll to work. Last time he was in town it was a nightmare. :patriot:

ShepherdTX
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ShepherdTX »

RoyGBiv wrote:
LOL it's Manor, there's nothing "local" . Nearest Kinkos is 11 miles away. Still I love the idea. :cool:

JeffT72

Post by JeffT72 »

He's campaigning at the high school in Manor? Wow, I lived in Elgin for 7 years and Manor could certainly use a boost in the economic area, however I suspect most everyone in that town commute elsewhere.

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

K.Mooneyham wrote:BHO is coming to Texas to do a couple of things. One is to make yet another campaign stop amongst his sycophantic followers (we know how a lot of people in Austin are) so they can figure out how to "flip" this state to the D column in future elections. Two, he's trying to take credit for anything successful, through the propaganda powers of the Democrat Party mass media machine...and, as an aside, it gives them something else to deflect from the Benghazi hearings. My disgust and anger over how orchestrated all of this is knows no boundaries. :mad5

They've already got that figured out and are getting help from their supposed enemies across the aisle: "undocumented" Democrats. NYC wants to let non-citizens vote, a plan so ridiculous even Bloomie is against it.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”