Desperately Seeking .22

Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Desperately Seeking .22

Post by SQLGeek »

That is just too precious. Can't wait to get my daughter her first .22.

I am kicking myself for not seeing this until today because I don't live far from there and would have been glad to have brought you some. I'm glad you were able to find some ammo.
Psalm 91:2

Topic author
Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Vol Texan »

SQLGeek wrote:That is just too precious. Can't wait to get my daughter her first .22.

I am kicking myself for not seeing this until today because I don't live far from there and would have been glad to have brought you some. I'm glad you were able to find some ammo.
We'll be back out there again this weekend - around 9am, at the 25-yard line. Feel free to bring your daughter, if you want to let her try it out.

I welcome the chance to meet any of you folks!
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Topic author
Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Vol Texan »

Vol Texan wrote:
SQLGeek wrote:That is just too precious. Can't wait to get my daughter her first .22.

We'll be back out there again this weekend - around 9am, at the 25-yard line. Feel free to bring your daughter, if you want to let her try it out.

Correction to the note above. We're headed to Top Gun Range in Houston, and we'll be there around 10:00 am. If you want to bring your daughter along to see how she feels around the Crickett, please feel free to join in.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Wodathunkit
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Wodathunkit »

Awesome, good family fun!
"Character is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking" - J.C. watts Jr.
CHL since Jan. 2013
53 days mailbox to mailbox.

TLE2

Post by TLE2 »

Go to http://www.gunbot.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It keeps track of prices and what's in stock. I've been buying 22lr for a low as 7 cents a round, although today is back to 10-15 cents a round.
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... (Jefferson quoting Beccaria)

... tyrants accomplish their purposes ...by disarming the people, and making it an offense to keep arms. - Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 2

Post by SQLGeek »

Vol Texan wrote:

I appreciate the offer. She is only 2 so not quite ready to be shooting but we'll get her there in time.
Psalm 91:2

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

This stuff is good for the Crickett, but not for Semi Auto..
http://www.sgammo.com/product/aguila/50 ... ain-bullet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

CHLLady

Post by CHLLady »

Absolutely adorable! Great job on making her day!
:thumbs2:
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

Return to “Shooting Ranges”