Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

VoiceofReason
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Boy reaches inside dad's pocket and discharges a Kel-Tec

Post by VoiceofReason »

jmra wrote:
VoiceofReason wrote:
mojo84 wrote:Another incident that illustrates the importance of using a proper holster.
and buying a gun with a thumb safety.
Proper holster solves the problem - no need for a thumb safety.
According to Darwin’s theory it will be decided in the long run.
God Bless America, and please hurry.
When I was young I knew all the answers. When I got older I started to realize I just hadn’t quite understood the questions.-Me

Charlies.Contingency
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Charlies.Contingency »

I surely hope his Sheriff made him go through some firearm safety classes and get it through to him that Safety is #1, and that's why we carry a gun to begin with, for our safety, and others around us. However, in the wrong hands, it can jeopardize yours and everybody else's safety. There is a thin line between the two, and WE are the deciding factor whether our loved ones are being protected or are in danger. I hope everybody learns from this mans mistake, and I thank God that it wasn't worse. :angel:
Sent from Iphone: Please IGNORE any grammatical or spelling errors.
ALL of my statements are to be considered opinionated and not factual.

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Excaliber »

[quote="cultzombie"]After reading the story, my question is: where did the bullet go?

"Neither the boy nor the three adults required medical treatment." ... "The restaurant floor wasn’t damaged, nor was any other property."

So the boy got a fragment in the foot, grandad got some fragments in the lower leg, the two ladies got fragments enough to make some welts and a minor cut, but no medical treatment for any of them beyond an on-site patch-up by the EMT. And neither the floor itself nor any other property is damaged. How's that even possible?

-CZquote]

Here's one scenario:

Hollowpoint round impacting tile over concrete floor at close to 90 degrees. Round shatters, throws fragments into nearby legs, but leaves no damage on hard floor.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Return to “Never Again!!”