Search found 87 matches
- Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:12 am
- Forum: General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion
- Topic: 22 LR in Houston Area
- Replies: 2
- Views: 310
The husband has been buying online and having it shipped to the house. Some came in last week. I don't know which site he uses, but he has alarms set to go to his phone if any appears at a certain price. Somewhere around here there was a thread with someone doing the same.
- Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:12 pm
- Forum: Never Again!!
- Topic: Had an incident last night
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2906
My mom currently has a child, two grandchildren, an in-law, a great-grandchild and a baby on the way "boomeranged" into her house. She called this morning and commented she would like to come and stay with me. I am not amused.
I'm just getting my feet wet with Twitter, but I followed everyone here this morning. I haven't fully decided what I'm doing yet. . . .and right now my account is connected to close to me IRL. I'll have to change that before I post the @ here.
- Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:30 pm
- Forum: General Texas CHL Discussion
- Topic: A Girl and a Gun Confrence
- Replies: 4
- Views: 605
mommagamber wrote:Anybody on here going to the AGAG conference in Waco the end of March? I am going and so excited to go. Hoping to meet some of you. Would love to know who else is going.
This is on my bucket list. Not this year, but soon. Report back, please.
- Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:50 am
- Forum: The "Waiting Room"
- Topic: Is thsi where I check in? Where is the number feeder?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 237
Now is the time to find a good holster and good gun belt and practice carrying concealed around your house.
- Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:18 am
- Forum: Prayer Requests & Updates
- Topic: Baby time!
- Replies: 50
- Views: 2068
Cngrats!! :thewave Best wishes to your wife, you and your son!! Now the fun begins. Before you know it he will grown up and wants all your guns. :eek6 Just ask my son. Hate to tell you, but sometimes daughters want all their dad's guns, too. My dad keeps making me give them back. Congratulations, g...
- Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:59 pm
- Forum: Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues
- Topic: Oak Harbor, WA city councilman walks out because of CCW
- Replies: 8
- Views: 766
I saw that, too. Video must have been edited for relevancy. Or the audience also exited extremely quietly when the councilman did, and politely took their chairs with them. Given human nature, I find that unlikely. I watched it twice when I saw the audience disappear to make sure I wasn't seeing thi...