SHOOTING Allen Outlet Mall Multiple Victims

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

philip964
Posts in topic: 13

Re: SHOOTING Allen Outlet Mall Multiple Victims

Post by philip964 »

7 dead after driver runs them over in front of migrant shelter

https://www.foxnews.com/us/7-dead-drive ... nt-shelter

Bad day in Texas for innocents.

Brownsville. Apparently it was intentional.

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 7

Post by ScottDLS »

philip964 wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 12:51 pm 7 dead after driver runs them over in front of migrant shelter

We need common sense car control laws.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

philip964

Post by philip964 »

ScottDLS wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 1:14 pm
philip964 wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 12:51 pm 7 dead after driver runs them over in front of migrant shelter

He drove an SUV the assault weapon of passenger cars.

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 5

Post by powerboatr »

philip964 wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 1:31 pm

:biggrinjester: :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester:
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

philip964 wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 1:31 pm

No one needs a giant assault truck to go to the grocery store.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Shooter in Allen May have been a security guard.

Without the heroic police officer this might have been even more horrific than it was.

Car was filled with more guns and ammo.

I realized I have been to this outlet mall.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 1

Post by parabelum »

There is the shooter, doesn’t deserve its name mentioned.

https://michaelsavage.com/from-twitter- ... c-content/

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

on the other site i read,
some were asking why or if the LTCS nearby did not run in to protect the others???

before policeman got there and put the shooter to not alive status?

my answer is yes we have protections in the law to come to aid of others...but with the crazy legal environment right now and being near dallas..
if they were not direct family ..i would have made safe exit and guided folks away. not go seek an engagement with bad guy
i am not the police and my lively hood and freedom out weighs the strangers that may or may not be in danger

i hate to be that way, but today's legal climate with da s and how they interpret the law . i am not risking sitting in jail for saving people or putting a bad guy in the no longer alive category
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Rafe
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Rafe »

parabelum wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:04 pm There is the shooter, doesn’t deserve its name mentioned.

The mass shooter in Allen today was a Hispanic male with what appears to be a gang tattoo on his hand.
No. That simply cannot be. That doesn't fit the narrative at all! How massively inconvenient to the left that none of the recent mass shootings have been committed by a mature, white, straight, conservative male.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Rafe wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:37 pm
parabelum wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:04 pm There is the shooter, doesn’t deserve its name mentioned.

The mass shooter in Allen today was a Hispanic male with what appears to be a gang tattoo on his hand.
No. That simply cannot be. That doesn't fit the narrative at all! How massively inconvenient to the left that none of the recent mass shootings have been committed by a mature, white, straight, conservative male.
cnn called him a "man"

eyedoc
Posts in topic: 2

Post by eyedoc »

33-year-old Mauricio Garcia

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

powerboatr wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:37 pm on the other site i read,
some were asking why or if the LTCS nearby did not run in to protect the others???

before policeman got there and put the shooter to not alive status?

my answer is yes we have protections in the law to come to aid of others...but with the crazy legal environment right now and being near dallas..
if they were not direct family ..i would have made safe exit and guided folks away. not go seek an engagement with bad guy
i am not the police and my lively hood and freedom out weighs the strangers that may or may not be in danger

i hate to be that way, but today's legal climate with da s and how they interpret the law . i am not risking sitting in jail for saving people or putting a bad guy in the no longer alive category
If I was nearby and armed, I'd like to think I would have taken him out, if I could. Any hesitation I had would be more related to taking on a guy with a rifle with a .380 cal pistol. Legal/liability considerations would have zero to do with it for me.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Paladin »

NBC "News":
What we know about the slain Texas mall massacre suspect Mauricio Garcia...He was identified as a suspected neo-Nazi sympathizer by authorities.... Garcia had several social media accounts and appeared to be drawn to neo-Nazi and white supremacist content. He was also wearing, when he was killed, a patch on his chest with a right-wing acronym.
So yeah, his parents don't speak English (needed a translator, almost certainly immigrants) and he is a hispanic guy trying to murder dark skinned people in Allen (which is only 8% black)??? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I think it's safe to say that this was another Tear Up Texas operation by the folks who are spending $10B a year at the Terror Factory, working hard every day to achieve their stated goal of KEEPING FEAR ALIVE
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RPBrown »

philip964 wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:45 pm Shooter in Allen May have been a security guard.

Without the heroic police officer this might have been even more horrific than it was.

Car was filled with more guns and ammo.

I realized I have been to this outlet mall.
I haven’t heard about the shooter being a security guard but one of the victims was security
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

Looks like the shooter was another one of those Hispanic White supremacists. Going to Allen of all places to hunt for people with darker skin than him. The illegal alien shooter recently was also White as well as Mexican. Maybe he hated his Honduran neighbors for being from farther South than him. Makes me feel sorry for the Caribbean Hispanics who are black. They can't even be White supremacists.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”