KT: Louisville woman killed by police after serving a no knock warrant. CHL boyfriend fired at plainclothed officers

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 1

Re: KT: Louisville woman killed by police after serving a no knock warrant. CHL boyfriend fired at plainclothed officers

Post by RoyGBiv »

Can somebody, please, for the love of all that is good, fix this thread title? My OCD is making me twitch every time I see KT instead of KY.

:lol:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 10

Re: KT: Louisville woman killed by police after serving a no knock warrant. CHL boyfriend fired at plainclothed officers

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

RoyGBiv wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:46 am Can somebody, please, for the love of all that is good, fix this thread title? My OCD is making me twitch every time I see KT instead of KY.

:lol:
:iagree: :iagree:

Kentucky is my home state. Imagine what it is doing to me. :mrgreen:

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 23

Post by philip964 »

12 Seconds in the Dark.

New book by Police Officer who was shot in femural artery by boyfriend. Bought it today after hearing his account on the radio. I’ve found buying a book to me is like a vote or a campaign contribution or a go fund me donation.

He had a go fund me page. As did the dead woman, boy friend and family. Only his was taken down, only had his name. Nothing about politics or his role.

Involuntary transfered to property room after he was well enough to go back to work. Mayor wanted him fired.

Simon and Schuster agreed to publish then backed out.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Times.html

Louisville Officer pleads guilty to falsifying evidence for no knock warrant that led to the death of Breonna Taylor.

4 officers met in garage to discuss what to say after shooting.

Nothing in Houston so far on false warrant that led to the death of a married couple and their dog in a similar no knock raid.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://heavy.com/news/breonna-taylor-rental-car/

Dead man found in rental car, rented by Brionna Taylor 4 years before she was killed by police executing a warrant at her home.

Man had been shot 8 times. She did not know the man. She had loaned the car to a boy friend, who was later the target of the warrant.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”