Colt AR - Not Mine

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Colt AR - Not Mine

Post by carlson1 »

This is not mine, but it sure is a nice piece. This guy is good man to deal with tell him Carlson told you about it and you might work out a better deal. His email is MBGs1911@aol.com
Originally posted by MG TX/LA
WTS an all COLT carbine. I took my original COLT Gov. Carbine & added a factory (purchased NIW Dennis Todd) COLT M4 upper.
The stock is a Vltor, the BUIS is an ARMS #40, rail is a Surefire M73, & the VPG is a Knights. Disregard the black PRI front sight
as I'm selling the rifle w/ the factory sight tower reinstalled. It also has an ambi. safety & mag. release w/ a single point sling
attachment (left handed) behind the forward assist. Every component (upper/lower & all acces.) were bought new before the
Lauer camo. paint was added & I have since put LESS than 2500 rds. downrange. With $2250.+ in this I will sell it for $1695.
shipped to an FFL or a possible FTF in NTX. Call 318.469.9974 or email direct w/ REFERENCES available & a 48hr. unfired inspection. Image

cyphur
Posts in topic: 1

Post by cyphur »

Thats not a bad price at all for what you get. A lot of that price is for the Colt stamp, but to each their own. I'm in the process of building something very similar(not Colt though), piece by piece, its amazing how quickly things add up.

Good deal for someone!

Return to “Closed Items”