Prayers for my Great Niece

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Prayers for my Great Niece

Post by RPB »

Keith B wrote:Thanks for the prayers everyone. They have finally determined yesterday that she has an extreme case of viral gastroenteritis. They have gotten a lot of fluids in her and she has improved quite a bit. They believe they can use some pro-biotic medication and get her back up and on track quickly. They expect to release her from the hospital today to head home. :thumbs2:
Thanks for the update :tiphat: :hurry: :thumbs2:
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Excaliber »

Great news - prayers answered!
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

Keith B wrote:Thanks for the prayers everyone. They have finally determined yesterday that she has an extreme case of viral gastroenteritis. They have gotten a lot of fluids in her and she has improved quite a bit. They believe they can use some pro-biotic medication and get her back up and on track quickly. They expect to release her from the hospital today to head home. :thumbs2:
Glad to hear (technically read) that Trinity is doing better.

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”