Please Pray For My Wife

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Please Pray For My Wife

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

carlson1 wrote:Thank everyone so much for your prayers. We are both still in a lot of pain. My dear wife (Mary) is in severe pain and is not getting much rest.

Would you please pray for one more thing? I have to have to replace my 3/4 ton diesel truck. I have found one that is in my budget, but I have a new loan officer at my Credit Union. Would you please pray TONIGHT that in the morning God will guide her to do the right thing for us?

God Bless each of you.
Done my friend.

Chas.

DocV

Post by DocV »

Prayers for healing and for your truck finance need are on the way.

hpcatx

Post by hpcatx »

May your truck financing come through in the morning! Will also continue to pray for the recovery of both you and your wife. Although it sounds like she's in a lot of pain, from your description, it seems she's moving in the right direction.
"We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box." - L. McDonald

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Daily prayers continue. A special one for a benevolent loan officer tomorrow.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Excaliber

Post by Excaliber »

Prayers sent for a check waiting for you at the credit union, and for healing from your injuries.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

Thanks for the update & I will continue to pray as always.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

Late to the party, but praying for you my friend!
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RPBrown »

I have apparantly been overlooking this. But late prayres are better than no prayers. So prayers sent from our house for healing as well as financial help.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

stash

Post by stash »

I am late on this but prayers for you, your wife and the truck deal go on my prayer list right now.
TSRA
NRA
TFC
USMC 1961-1966

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 6

Post by carlson1 »

I picked the truck up last night. The dealership thought that it would be a good ideal if I drove it through the weekend. That gives me a chance to have a mechanic check it out and make sure it is what God would have us to have.

The Credit Union has still not approved the credit as of yet. The insurance check from our wreck should arrive Monday.

My fear is a high interest loan and I just cannot do that.

Thank you for all of the prayers, but STILL KEEP PRAYING. The manager/loan officer of the Credit Union name is Joan. I believe in praying for details - :thumbs2: Pray she will stamp a big YES with fair interest so I do not have to take this truck back.

cheezit

Post by cheezit »

carl if its a ford diesel again and you have questions please get in touch with me. i wll gladly make the time.

Songbird
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Songbird »

Praying for a reasonable interest rate within your budget, as well as pain relief for you both!
CHL Class 1/13/12
Plastic in hand 2/27/12

Songbird
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Songbird »

Was just thinking about you guys today and praying that you're recovering, and closer to getting back to normal.
CHL Class 1/13/12
Plastic in hand 2/27/12

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 6

Post by carlson1 »

Thank you. I forgot to update. My wife is in treatment. I received the interest I wanted and the insurance settled and did right by us. Praise The Lord!

Thanks to all of the prayers and cheezit lending us a hand we were able to buy a very nice replacement truck.

DLBConductor

Post by DLBConductor »

Thanks for your update.

I will continue to pray for you and your wife's complete recovery. Many years ago my wife was blindsided and had a bad neck whiplash. It took a very long time for recovery.

Thanks for all the excellent help and advice you have imparted here in TexasCHL.
[12/10/2011: CHL Class - 100 Written and 240 Range][01/14/2012: Plastic - 31 Days!]
[NRA Life Member][TSRA Life Member][CHL]

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”