Something to be thankful for.

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
DocV
Posts in topic: 1

Something to be thankful for.

Post by DocV »

Given the events of today I am most grateful for my wonderful family. I am thankful for my now-passed parents, RevV and TeacherV, who were the best parents a rapscallion such as I could have dared ask for. I am thankful for MrsDocV - even if she was raised a democrat- who seems to tolerate me and my gun habit.

But today I am especially thankful for ChildV. ChildV graduates with her Bachelors degree tomorrow morning. I am so blessed to be able see her reach this point without any overly traumatic events. I am certain all of us our counting our blessings today and are praying extra hard for those who are suffering.

(BTW, anyone who is so inclined please toss in a prayer request that ChildV will land a job soonish)

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Something to be thankful for.

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

DocV wrote:Given the events of today I am most grateful for my wonderful family. I am thankful for my now-passed parents, RevV and TeacherV, who were the best parents a rapscallion such as I could have dared ask for. I am thankful for MrsDocV - even if she was raised a democrat- who seems to tolerate me and my gun habit.

But today I am especially thankful for ChildV. ChildV graduates with her Bachelors degree tomorrow morning. I am so blessed to be able see her reach this point without any overly traumatic events. I am certain all of us our counting our blessings today and are praying extra hard for those who are suffering.

(BTW, anyone who is so inclined please toss in a prayer request that ChildV will land a job soonish)
Very well said and thanks for doing it.

Chas.

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”