"Colorful" rifle sling

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
Divided Attention
Posts in topic: 2

"Colorful" rifle sling

Post by Divided Attention »

I think long ago, when there was a ladies only forum there was a topic on colorful rifle slings. I found one post in my search on a place to get components to "make your own." However, right now if I bring one more project into this house I might have to leave, LOL!

Anyone have any suggestions for ready-made tactical slings in colors other than black, olive drab and putty? (I Know - colorful and tactical are oxymorons)
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: "Colorful" rifle sling

Post by The Annoyed Man »

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

MoJo
Posts in topic: 3

Post by MoJo »

Divided Attention wrote:I think long ago, when there was a ladies only forum there was a topic on colorful rifle slings. I found one post in my search on a place to get components to "make your own." However, right now if I bring one more project into this house I might have to leave, LOL!

Anyone have any suggestions for ready-made tactical slings in colors other than black, olive drab and putty? (I Know - colorful and tactical are oxymorons)
What kind of sling do you want? Three point, single point, two point? What gun? PM me with the specifics and I'll put one together for you. Won't cost you an arm and a leg either.
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Texas and Louisiana CHL Instructor, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

TLynnHughes

Post by TLynnHughes »

If ya get with him right away, Divided. He can bring it with him to the Tactical Medical class in January! ;-)

T.
Women's Program Match Director
PSC Shooting Club, Inc.

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies." -- Annie Oakley

Munk

Post by Munk »

I just made a 2 point for my shotty last night out of paracord using a soloman's weave. Of course, I used Black and OD but the colors are limitless.
III%

Topic author
Divided Attention

Post by Divided Attention »

Y'all are awesome! Mojo, if I weren't on a time crunch of sorts for an upcoming AR class I would so take you up! I found one that is at least 2 tone grey/black that will look pretty spiffy on my RRA 9mm! Thank you everyone - you know after looking at these links and suggestions, a girl may need more than one sling - OR maybe I need another rifle or I KNOW, a tactical shotgun! Really like the Binelli Nova I got to test drive recently!

Thanks guys! you are the best!
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

MoJo

Post by MoJo »

I have a silver-gray and a light khaki three point slings on hand if you are interested.
George Mason
Texas and Louisiana CHL Instructor, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

TLynnHughes

Post by TLynnHughes »

MoJo wrote:
Divided Attention wrote:I think long ago, when there was a ladies only forum there was a topic on colorful rifle slings. I found one post in my search on a place to get components to "make your own." However, right now if I bring one more project into this house I might have to leave, LOL!

What kind of sling do you want? Three point, single point, two point? What gun? PM me with the specifics and I'll put one together for you. Won't cost you an arm and a leg either.

When williamkevin finishes my AR build, I'm going to contact you for a sling. I want purple...is that possible? :lol:

T.
Women's Program Match Director
PSC Shooting Club, Inc.

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies." -- Annie Oakley

MoJo

Post by MoJo »

There is a solid purple webbing available and a purple with butterflies. The butterflies look to be yellow or gold. Let me know if you want one. There are a number of camouflage patterns and colors also.
George Mason

TxSheepdog

Post by TxSheepdog »

http://www.strapworks.com/AR15_Kits_s/764.htm

Strapworks has a huge selection of colors for slings, as well as a lot of patterned sling material. Also buckles and all the other hardware you need.
"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace."- Thomas Paine

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to “Ladies”