"The Donald" with and H&K or a S&W Revolver CC in NYC

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Post Reply

Topic author
SIRIT
Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:01 pm
Location: Lubbock, TARGET SNOB! Walmart Hater.

"The Donald" with and H&K or a S&W Revolver CC in NYC

#1

Post by SIRIT » Wed May 11, 2016 6:27 pm

While I'm not the biggest fan of the guy I have to give him credit where and when its do.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/gun ... umps-guns/


Topic author
SIRIT
Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:01 pm
Location: Lubbock, TARGET SNOB! Walmart Hater.

Re: "The Donald" with and H&K or a S&W Revolver CC in NYC

#2

Post by SIRIT » Wed May 11, 2016 6:30 pm

But don't get to excited the real wicked witch of the west Nancy Pelosi has one from San Fran. so connections help.

User avatar

AJSully421
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1423
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:31 pm
Location: SW Fort Worth

Re: "The Donald" with and H&K or a S&W Revolver CC in NYC

#3

Post by AJSully421 » Wed May 11, 2016 7:05 pm

SIRIT wrote:While I'm not the biggest fan of the guy I have to give him credit where and when its do.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/gun ... umps-guns/

*due
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan, 1964

30.06 signs only make criminals and terrorists safer.

NRA, LTC, School Safety, Armed Security, & Body Guard Instructor

User avatar

psijac
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:08 am

Re: "The Donald" with and H&K or a S&W Revolver CC in NYC

#4

Post by psijac » Wed May 11, 2016 7:31 pm

NYPD application fees are $340 for license plus $89.75. For finger prints

Then $18,000.00 in bribe money

Donald will never know what it's like to have his rights threatened by a politician because he can afford to buy them back.


http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/26/news/gu ... -new-york/
07/25/09 - CHL class completed
07/31/09 - Received Pin/Packet sent.
09/23/09 - Plastic in hand!!

User avatar

gregthehand
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1389
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: NW Houston, TX

Re: "The Donald" with and H&K or a S&W Revolver CC in NYC

#5

Post by gregthehand » Mon May 16, 2016 9:57 am

If he's so pro-gun why does he donate to Sen. Chuck Schumer?
My posts on this website are worth every cent you paid me for them.


parabelum
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 2053
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Re: "The Donald" with and H&K or a S&W Revolver CC in NYC

#6

Post by parabelum » Mon May 16, 2016 10:20 am

All aboard the bash the Trump train!!!

Good for him, h&k and smith are both great guns...even though I'm Glock guy, I won't hold that against him.
Credendo Vides


parabelum
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 2053
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Re: "The Donald" with and H&K or a S&W Revolver CC in NYC

#7

Post by parabelum » Mon May 16, 2016 10:28 am

gregthehand wrote:If he's so pro-gun why does he donate to Sen. Chuck Schumer?
There are countless political threads already running, with pro/against this one or that one...

Must everything under the sun be politicized???
If you want to address his political shortcomings, start a new thread and plow on, but addressing it here in this thread is just throwing a bait to have members argue on....

Personally, I know several members on here that I get along with just fine otherwise, and I'm tired of bickering, so why bait?

:deadhorse:
Credendo Vides

User avatar

ScottDLS
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 4730
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:04 am
Location: DFW Area, TX

Re: "The Donald" with and H&K or a S&W Revolver CC in NYC

#8

Post by ScottDLS » Mon May 16, 2016 10:43 am

parabelum wrote:
gregthehand wrote:If he's so pro-gun why does he donate to Sen. Chuck Schumer?
There are countless political threads already running, with pro/against this one or that one...

Must everything under the sun be politicized???
If you want to address his political shortcomings, start a new thread and plow on, but addressing it here in this thread is just throwing a bait to have members argue on....

Personally, I know several members on here that I get along with just fine otherwise, and I'm tired of bickering, so why bait?

:deadhorse:
We could move it over to the "Gun Related Political Discussion" area and continue ad infintium... :biggrinjester:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"


Redneck_Buddha
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1530
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:35 pm
Location: Little Elm, TX

Re: "The Donald" with and H&K or a S&W Revolver CC in NYC

#9

Post by Redneck_Buddha » Mon May 16, 2016 12:27 pm

ScottDLS wrote:
parabelum wrote:
gregthehand wrote:If he's so pro-gun why does he donate to Sen. Chuck Schumer?
There are countless political threads already running, with pro/against this one or that one...

Must everything under the sun be politicized???
If you want to address his political shortcomings, start a new thread and plow on, but addressing it here in this thread is just throwing a bait to have members argue on....

Personally, I know several members on here that I get along with just fine otherwise, and I'm tired of bickering, so why bait?

:deadhorse:
We could move it over to the "Gun Related Political Discussion" area and continue ad infintium... :biggrinjester:
I'd much rather continue it ad nauseum.

Post Reply

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”