Looking for a little help with a new site if anyone is up...

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
SlammedDime
Posts in topic: 1

Looking for a little help with a new site if anyone is up...

Post by SlammedDime »

As most of you know here, there was a large void left in the world of concealed weapons information when packing.org shut down one day. Since then, I haven't really come across many sites that were able to do what packing.org did. Welp... I'd like to do what you all have done here for Texas and expand it to try and fill as much of that gap as possible.

I've seen a few other sites that try to present all of the information, but I haven't found any that are easy to use and uncluttered, so I started my own.

http://www.ccwlaws.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Short, sweet, to the point.

Unfortunately, I'm only one man, and trying to compile all of the information for all of the states myself would take a lot of time that I unfortunately don't have. If anyone has a bit of spare time and would like to help get the Texas section up to date, I would more than greatly appreciate it. I haven't 'officially' launched the site yet, my goal is to do that on Inauguration Day, so I'm trying to get as much info in before then as possible.

If anyone is up for helping, feel free to sign up for an account on the site and PM me on the site (Matt) and let me know you came from here and I'll be happy to give you the access you need to edit the state information.

Thanks in advance!
-Matt

P.S. - To the admins of this fine forum: I'm not trying to spam or steal traffic or anything of the sorts, only looking for a little help in getting the proper information on my site for anyone who may come across it. I'm working on a links section to start cross listing as many firearm related sites as possible that I'll be happy to add you to once I have the code working. You guys have a great forum here (although switching to SMF vs phpBB would be awesome ;) ), keep up the good work.

Return to “Off-Topic”