Gov Abbott

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

LDB415
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Gov Abbott

Post by LDB415 »

Ruark wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:51 pm
Grayling813 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:21 pm
LDB415 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:22 pm DNA should be taken from everyone deported. They should be told in both English and their native language that if they return to the U.S. again illegally it is a capital offense. They should be required to read same, in both English and their native language, in writing and sign said document to acknowledge they understand. If they are caught here again, and their DNA confirmed by two independent testing labs, they're executed with no appeals. Would have prevented this murder.
This country lacks the intestinal fortitude to do anything but talk, talk, talk and point fingers.
Seems that way. You hear all these fancy speeches, and at the end of the day they're all hat and no cattle.

That would certainly slow them down, I would think: being informed that if they are caught re-entering the US illegally, it's an automatic 5-year prison term, something like that.
Not 5 years. Execution. No exceptions. No appeals. Irrefutable DNA proof as I mentioned and that's it. That might be enough to deter repeat offenders.
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

mayor
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mayor »

I believe this to be true, even though I haven't seen if for myself. How long are we going to allow this to happen?
https://daily.whatfinger.com/bombshell- ... -of-entry/

philip964
Posts in topic: 5

Post by philip964 »

Whittmire not Gov Abbott wants Houston to get 200 DPS officers.

Houston Chronicle thinks that’s a bad idea.

Austin and Dallas want them out supposedly.

Houston’s only big newspaper has a paywall so all I can post is the photo of the headline.

Most commenters on r/houston are not in favor of Texas DPS in Houston.

One comment is why arrest more people when none ever get to trial. There was a recent headline that the evidence gathered can’t be analyzed in a timely manner as well.
Attachments
5C70C98D-179B-4769-8268-BAE80008FF43.jpeg

wheelgun1958
Posts in topic: 1

Post by wheelgun1958 »

Return to “Off-Topic”