Anti-Texas Propaganda

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Anti-Texas Propaganda

Post by Paladin »

When you see Anti-Texas propaganda in the news, know that this is one of the big reasons for it:

Great Wealth Migration: New York, California Tax Revenue Tumbles Amid Exodus
"Americans Continue To Flee High-Tax New York And California," highlighting Texas and Florida as preferred destinations.
If left unchecked, the largest outflows of residents from specific metro areas could experience a fiscal crisis. Such a development would be tragic for Democrat-controlled cities already plunging into crisis as progressive politicians fail to enforce law and order.
We know the Democrats will never take responsibility... they fight reality itself with blatant lies and blaming others.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

03Lightningrocks

Re: Anti-Texas Propaganda

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Paladin wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:06 am When you see Anti-Texas propaganda in the news, know that this is one of the big reasons for it:

Great Wealth Migration: New York, California Tax Revenue Tumbles Amid Exodus
"Americans Continue To Flee High-Tax New York And California," highlighting Texas and Florida as preferred destinations.
If left unchecked, the largest outflows of residents from specific metro areas could experience a fiscal crisis. Such a development would be tragic for Democrat-controlled cities already plunging into crisis as progressive politicians fail to enforce law and order.
We know the Democrats will never take responsibility... they fight reality itself with blatant lies and blaming others.
I don't mind them coming here but they often don't leave their politics behind. There is nothing harder for a leftist to do than admit they are wrong about something.

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

U-Haul offers an annual summary of its activity each year, and in the early 2023 report for the year 2022, California and Illinois were numbers 1 and 2 for outbound truck rentals. Texas, Florida, and South Carolina were numbers 1, 2, and 3 destination states.

The flipside to the growth for Texas is that almost all of the newcomers are going to the largest urban areas...not to buy 50 acres and retire on a small Hill Country ranch. That's making housing harder to find. A friend of mine works at a mid-size company that had a growth spurt early this year and hired a few dozen people. Ones coming in from out of town mostly reported having trouble finding any available apartments.

And I keep wondering where the millions of illegals have gone. Sanctuary city New York screams about a fiscal crises over fewer than 50,000 migrants. Not counting all the got-aways, the CBO reports 2,578,944 southwest border encounters in FY 2022, and 1,789,605 so far this year. That makes New York's 50K equal 1.14% of the total...again not counting the tens of thousands of got-aways. Where are all these people? I have to believe that Texas has kept the majority of them. We know they ain't at Martha's Vineyard...
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.wsj.com/articles/i-dont-wan ... t-3cf69016

WSJ. I don’t want to be here because of the heat.

Pure propaganda. Pay wall kept me from reading it all, but I read enough it was a hit piece.

I’m sure they will write about upstate New York when it’s -10.

Chemist45

Post by Chemist45 »

Return to “Off-Topic”