TX: brass knuckles, kitty keychain etc ban lifted...

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

MP(Ret)95B
Posts in topic: 3

Re: TX: brass knuckles, kitty keychain etc ban lifted...

Post by MP(Ret)95B »

LucasMcCain wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:49 am
MP(Ret)95B wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 5:39 pm I'm an ASP instructor (from my LEO days).
Would sure be nice to carry one like the executive bodyguards carry as a non-lethal weapon (even though it can be lethal in the wrong hands).
<MP>
Is the risk of lethality primarily from hitting someone in the head, or are there other areas that can be deadly?
Primarily the head but the spine can also cause permanent damage. Any hard bony areas can be permanent also (kneecap, elbow, etc). Most strikes to the back of the leg, thigh (front and rear), upper arm (back and front) are soft tissue points and are permissible to strike.
<MP>

narcissist
Posts in topic: 1

Re: TX: brass knuckles, kitty keychain etc ban lifted...

Post by narcissist »

powerboatr wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 11:16 pm
AndyC wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:48 am
AUSTIN — Texas lawmakers have passed legislation lifting the state ban on brass knuckles, kitty keychains and other self defense items.

The Texas Senate gave the bill its final OK on Wednesday morning; it now heads to Gov. Greg Abbott for his signature or veto.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas-l ... botts-desk
ok..what is a kitty keychain?
If im correct they were designed just with the right width to attack/gouge a persons eyes.

:woohoo can't wait to invest in a good set of Real Brass Knuckles. Another great back-up tool, my punches now "might" do as much damage as Mike Tyson in his prime.

This law is good in two ways for the Good Guys and Texas first its another option. Second if you think about it the Criminals may try the use these tools against us- If so every Jury will still agree it was a Justified self defense shootting. So in my (Theory) less bad guys in Tx.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Return to “Off-Topic”