CA: No place but California

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

User avatar

TxRVer
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 650
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:21 pm
Location: Red Oak

Re: CA: No place but California

#331

Post by TxRVer » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:31 pm

Babylon Bee is satire.
Charlie


WTR
Banned
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 1931
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Re: CA: No place but California

#332

Post by WTR » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:45 pm

Got me. However, we need to build a wall around TX. I’ve seen the results from Colorado.

User avatar

stever1950
Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:50 pm

Re: CA: No place but California

#333

Post by stever1950 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:28 pm

WTR wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:45 pm
Got me. However, we need to build a wall around TX. I’ve seen the results from Colorado.
Got that right! I moved out of there in '77 and it was already getting Californicated. I got sent to California for about 8 months in '80 and couldn't tell the difference. I had already been in Texas for 2 1/2 years so I was spoiled.
"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would." John Adams

User avatar

narcissist
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 478
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:09 am

Re: CA: No place but California

#334

Post by narcissist » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:33 pm

WTR wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:45 pm
Got me. However, we need to build a wall around TX. I’ve seen the results from Colorado.
Good idea, maybe have two walls with Land mines in between the two while it being electri-fied. Maybe some remotely operated mini guns every 200-300yds or so with thermal detection to shoot anything that gets in between the walls. Aw may be a little to excessive?
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil


TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 1771
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: CA: No place but California

#335

Post by TreyHouston » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:13 pm

narcissist wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:33 pm
WTR wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:45 pm
Got me. However, we need to build a wall around TX. I’ve seen the results from Colorado.
Good idea, maybe have two walls with Land mines in between the two while it being electri-fied. Maybe some remotely operated mini guns every 200-300yds or so with thermal detection to shoot anything that gets in between the walls. Aw may be a little to excessive?
You forgot the Alligators, you must have alligators at the wall- Trump. :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 116
Posts: 9900
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: CA: No place but California

#336

Post by philip964 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:33 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/tucker-carlson-g ... 55316.html

Tucker Carlson , woke culture in CA responsible for fires.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 116
Posts: 9900
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: CA: No place but California

#337

Post by philip964 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:15 am

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-p ... -statewide

Theft up to $950 a misdemeanor.

San Francisco Number #1 of 20 biggest US cities with property crime.


crazy2medic
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 10
Posts: 1674
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:59 am

Re: CA: No place but California

#338

Post by crazy2medic » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:31 am

TreyHouston wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:13 pm
narcissist wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:33 pm
WTR wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:45 pm
Got me. However, we need to build a wall around TX. I’ve seen the results from Colorado.
Good idea, maybe have two walls with Land mines in between the two while it being electri-fied. Maybe some remotely operated mini guns every 200-300yds or so with thermal detection to shoot anything that gets in between the walls. Aw may be a little to excessive?
You forgot the Alligators, you must have alligators at the wall- Trump. :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester:
Alligators are too slow, hyenas would work, hyenas will start to eat before the prey is dead!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention


strogg
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 29
Posts: 634
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:51 pm
Location: DFW (Denton County)

Re: CA: No place but California

#339

Post by strogg » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:09 pm

I was thinking this past couple weeks about PG&E. They're completely hosed. Due to California's stiff regulations on the utility and environment, it is literally impossible for PG&E to satisfy their customers without losing millions every quarter. Their state-mandated required operating expenses far exceed their revenue stream, which is fixed by the state of California. If they fail to maintain their lines, which again, they have no money for, they will pay up the wazoo on lawsuits from wildfires, emergency repairs, power surges, property losses due to PG&E negligence, etc. Basically, investors would have to be idiots to invest and try to keep the company afloat.

Well, I think we may have found the idiots who will bail out PG&E: https://www.wsj.com/articles/california ... 1572955201


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 116
Posts: 9900
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: CA: No place but California

#340

Post by philip964 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:30 pm

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... sness.html

They could all die from the bubonic plague.

I know - don’t tease us.

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 20
Posts: 8469
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: CA: No place but California

#341

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:30 pm

philip964 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:30 pm
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... sness.html

They could all die from the bubonic plague.

I know - don’t tease us.
We can always hope. Meanwhile Kali reps are in Washington working on a fake impeachment. They seem to have priority issues.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 116
Posts: 9900
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: CA: No place but California

#342

Post by philip964 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:51 pm

https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/11/san- ... urination/

New SF DA, public urination ok.

And you thought they might try and improve things.

It’s about freedom, unless you want to vape or wear a MAGA hat.

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 20
Posts: 8469
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: CA: No place but California

#343

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:16 pm

Those people have lost their minds.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 116
Posts: 9900
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: CA: No place but California

#344

Post by philip964 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:40 pm

philip964 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:51 pm
https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/11/san- ... urination/

New SF DA, public urination ok.

And you thought they might try and improve things.

It’s about freedom, unless you want to vape or wear a MAGA hat.
https://www.westernjournal.com/san-fran ... urination/

Worse.

New DA is son of two Weather underground terrorists.

Mom and dad, robbed an armored car and killed two police officers. Dad is still in jail. Mom spent 22 years in prison.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 116
Posts: 9900
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: CA: No place but California

#345

Post by philip964 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:18 pm

Not to be outdone by SF.

https://www.medicaldaily.com/leprosy-lo ... ing-442169

LA has leprosy.

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”