State Director Opening

Colleges are places to learn, not die at the hands of attention-starved mass-murderers.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
TxDrifter
Posts in topic: 1

State Director Opening

Post by TxDrifter »

I just got this on Facebook from the "Texas Students for Concealed Carry on Campus" and thought it would be of interest.
Texas State Director Position

Position : Students for Concealed Carry on Campus (SCCC) is looking for a new State Director! I have enjoyed the last year and some odd months that I spent as state Director, but I've taken a new position on the Board of Directors and need to find a replacement. The ideal Candidate will be a self starting individual willing to take ownership of the Texas Program and make it their own. He or she or will work closely with the Southwest regional director in formatting and developing a progressive strategy for expanding and improving our outreach. While SCCC has made tremendous progress in the last year few years much work remains to be done to implement a more structured format. Specific duties will include: Reporting regularly to the Southwest Regional Director, recruiting new campus leaders, creating a strategy for improving public awareness, and coordinating a statewide conference.

How to Apply: Applications should be a one paragraph description of yourself, your experience, and why you wish to work as the state director to crocker_870@hotmail.com. Resumes may be attached if desired. Applications will NOT be restricted to current SCCC officers or members--If you've got experience we want to hear from you. After the state director is appointed he will work with the other applicants to form a state SCCC board, so please send in your information if you have any desire to work with SCCC. If you have any questions about this position, please email me and we can discuss them. If you know anyone who would be a good fit for this position, please email me to nominate them.

About SCCC: Students for Concealed Carry on Campus is a national, non-partisan, grassroots organization composed of over 40,000 college students, professors, college employees, parents of college students, and concerned citizens who believe that holders of state-issued concealed handgun licensees should be allowed the same measure of personal protection on college campuses that current laws afford them virtually everywhere else. SCCC has members in all fifty states and the District of Columbia. SCCC supports the legalization of concealed carry by licensed individuals on college campuses. SCCC has no official positions on open carry, unlicensed concealed carry, or concealed carry on the campuses of primary or secondary schools. Students for Concealed Carry on Campus is not affiliated with the NRA, a political party, or any other organization

Regards
Daniel Crocker
Southwest Regional Director
Students For Concealed Carry on Campus
Crocker_870@hotmail.com
USAF Veteran
Lifetime NRA Member
Do or do not, there is no try.
For those who fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

Return to “Concealed Carry on College Campuses”