Strong Back/Weak Mind North Texas area

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
txbirddog
Posts in topic: 1

Strong Back/Weak Mind North Texas area

Post by txbirddog »

Well not really, his mind is pretty strong as well. ;-)

As you could guess I am posting for my son as he is not a member here yet. My son is very hard working, dependable and on time. Ask him to do it and it WILL get done. He is 22. No bad habits, can pass drug screen. He is looking for summer work as he has applied for the USMC and is just waiting for medical clearance for entrance this fall. :patriot:

Anyway, he can do construction, any manual labor, has a clean driving record and can drive a stick. He has operated a tractor and could do a fork lift if you could train him, which would take maybe a couple hours as he picks up things really fast. He can work any shift needed

Has reliable transportation to get to work in. Any shift would work. We are between McKinney and Sherman. He is a very clean cut young man and will make you glad you hired him. You can reach him at 214-364-6944 and his name is A.J. Email for him is maddawg2487 at yahoo dot com.

BTW, he does have his CHL which he got this year.

Thanks for any opportunities you may have or know about.

longtooth
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Strong Back/Weak Mind North Texas area

Post by longtooth »

I am a long way South but will pray for him as he looks. Will thank him in advance for serving.

Will let this post get the job need BTT. :patriot:
Hope he finds something soon.
LT
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Return to “Job Board”