It's called Operation Troll The NSA.

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
suthdj
Posts in topic: 2

It's called Operation Troll The NSA.

Post by suthdj »

So if you want to have a little entertainment tonight.

http://www.trollthensa.com/

They provide the following "script" that you could hypothetically copy and email to anyone you like (emphasis theirs).

Hey! How’s it going? I’m all right.

My job is so bad I wish I could overthrow my boss. It’s like this oppressive regime where only true believers in his management techniques will stay around. I work marathon-length hours and he’s made all these changes that have made it the worst architecture firm to work at in Manhattan. Like he moved the office to the Financial District and fired my assistant. She was the only one who knew where the blueprints were! I need access to those blueprints to complete my job! And he keeps trying to start all these new initiatives to boost revenue, but seriously we just need to stick to what we do best. There’s only one true profit center. I seriously feel ready to go on strike at any second.

I just read this article about how these free radical particles can cause the downfall of good health and accelerate aging. These could actually cause death to millions of Americans. If these particles are flying around undetected everywhere, does that mean we’re all radicalized?

Have you seen the second season of Breaking Bad? I just finished it. I couldn’t believe that episode where they poison the guy with ricin! That was the bomb! I won’t say any more because I don’t want to reveal the earth-shattering events to come.

Oh! So I’ve been planning a big trip for the summer. I’m thinking of visiting all of the most famous suspension bridges in the United States. So probably like the Golden Gate Bridge, The Brooklyn Bridge, and the Verrazano Narrows Bridge. I’m gonna bring my younger brother and I know he’ll want to go to bars, so I’m thinking of getting him a fake drivers license, but I hope that doesn’t blow up in my face.

Okay, I gotta run! I’m late for flight school. I missed the last class where we learn how to land, so I really can’t miss another one. Talk to you later!
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

MadMonkey
Posts in topic: 1

Re: It's called Operation Troll The NSA.

Post by MadMonkey »

I'm sure that by now the NSA has already put a filter in place to put these emails in the "ignore" pile. You gotta write your own instead :cool:
“Beware the fury of a patient man.” - John Dryden

MoJo

Post by MoJo »

Why since most of us are probably being watched any way, why would you want to wave a red flag? :nono:
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Texas and Louisiana CHL Instructor, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

RottenApple
Posts in topic: 4

Post by RottenApple »

MoJo wrote:Why since most of us are probably being watched any way, why would you want to wave a red flag? :nono:
Because sometimes you just gotta poke the bear. :evil2:

Topic author
suthdj

Post by suthdj »

RottenApple wrote:
MoJo wrote:Why since most of us are probably being watched any way, why would you want to wave a red flag? :nono:
ya like those jack links commercials "Messing with sasquatch"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8W9U0qhLz8
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

Syntyr

Post by Syntyr »

RottenApple wrote:

:iagree:
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

mr surveyor

Post by mr surveyor »

it's a guy thing.... I've been poking sticks at unusual stuff and dead things since at least 1963. Ya just gotta know if it's really dead or not...
It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

Jaguar

Post by Jaguar »

Facebooked. :tiphat:

What do helicopters running in silent mode sound like? :bigear:
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -- James Madison

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Poking a bear doesn't usually turn out so well. :nono: :lol:
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Lonest4r

Post by Lonest4r »

I had this same idea the other day, but after further thought I decided against starting this. I don't want to make it harder for them to distinguish a terrorist by increasing the noise to signal ratio, I want them to just plain stop listening unless they really have to. If you want to do this as your form of protest I would at least change it up and think of as many clever ways to sneak buzz-words into innocuous sentences. Have some fun with it without actually saying anything.
LONEST4R
7/24/10 Class- 8/28/10 Plastic!
Glock 26 in Horsehide Supertuck

sjfcontrol

Post by sjfcontrol »

Jaguar wrote:Facebooked. :tiphat:

What do helicopters running in silent mode sound like? :bigear:
They make the sound of one hand clapping. :mrgreen:
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Lonest4r wrote:I had this same idea the other day, but after further thought I decided against starting this. I don't want to make it harder for them to distinguish a terrorist by increasing the noise to signal ratio, I want them to just plain stop listening unless they really have to. If you want to do this as your form of protest I would at least change it up and think of as many clever ways to sneak buzz-words into innocuous sentences. Have some fun with it without actually saying anything.
Just like they caught those guys in Boston by monitoring their email, cell phone, and facebook, right?

Please. Spare us. They have no intent on catching muslim extremists or any other extremist from any other country.

They want us.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 3

Post by chasfm11 »

anygunanywhere wrote:
Lonest4r wrote:I had this same idea the other day, but after further thought I decided against starting this. I don't want to make it harder for them to distinguish a terrorist by increasing the noise to signal ratio, I want them to just plain stop listening unless they really have to. If you want to do this as your form of protest I would at least change it up and think of as many clever ways to sneak buzz-words into innocuous sentences. Have some fun with it without actually saying anything.
Just like they caught those guys in Boston by monitoring their email, cell phone, and facebook, right?

Please. Spare us. They have no intent on catching muslim extremists or any other extremist from any other country.

They want us.

Anygunanywhere
:iagree: The only thing that has come out of these programs since 2009 has been "claims" that they have stopped terrorists. Those claims are brought to you by the same people who claimed that Bengazi was caused by random protests to a video that noone could access. In actuality, every terrorist act or attempted act since 2009 was addressed by normal people. They would not have caught the Boston bombers without one of the victims remembering seeing them and the shoe bomber and the underwear bomber were both stopped by ordinary citizens. $80B a year should buy a lot more than that - if indeed terrorists were the targets.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

PUCKER

Post by PUCKER »

mr surveyor wrote:it's a guy thing.... I've been poking sticks at unusual stuff and dead things since at least 1963. Ya just gotta know if it's really dead or not...
tis true!!

I picked up a cold (and dead, so I thought) squirrel I found in the snow when I was a kiddo...got off the schoolbus, saw this frozen lump of fur in the snow, picked it up, put it in my bookbag...walked home...so, about 15 minutes later I show my mom..."look what I found!"...I proceed to pick up the (now warmed up) squirrel, who did not appreciate being picked up, he let me know with a nice bite on my right index finger, still have the scar, blood all over the snow...I dropped the squirrel, it ran into the garage...mom is freaking out "Rabies, you might have rabies!" Ah, that was fun...so now I've learned that it's better to use a long stick to poke/prod, versus picking it up with your hands LOL :biggrinjester:

bdickens

Post by bdickens »

Well, guess what. The regime is not interested in distinguishing terrorists. Just like they are not interested in putting a stop to gang violence or random nutballs going off and shooting up schools and movie theaters.

What they are interested in is political power. Period.

While I wouldn't go so far as to say that Dear Leader and his ilk actually have operatives doing these things, they certainly make sure to do their level best to perpetuate the conditions that allow them to happen while playing both sides of the fence.

When an incident is stopped, they crow about how wonderful a job law enforcement did and look at how effective our policies are. And when an incident does happen (as it will) they are only too happy to exploit the tragedy to further their agenda and further injure the liberties of their subjects - I mean citizens.

'Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from all the oligarchies of the past, in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just round the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now do you begin to understand me?'

http://www.george-orwell.org/1984/19.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Byron Dickens

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”