Another StarBucks boycott (AKA sales opportunity)

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
E.Marquez
Posts in topic: 5

Another StarBucks boycott (AKA sales opportunity)

Post by E.Marquez »

"Millions of American moms visit neighborhood Starbucks, often with their children in tow. But many moms don’t realize that they may be standing next to someone carrying a loaded gun inside Starbucks. Shockingly, if your state allows public carrying of firearms, Starbucks permits loaded guns on its premises. On August 24th, Moms Demand Action is asking mothers to participate in Skip Starbucks Saturday"
http://momsdemandaction.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.facebook.com/MomsDemandAction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As always, with the lies,,,,, there of course is not even a few thousands members, never mind a million.

Sounds like another opportunity for a few million responsible gun owners to show Starbucks where the money is (and therein their support)
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

SewTexas

Re: Another StarBucks boycott (AKA sales opportunity)

Post by SewTexas »

OK, Starbucks on Saturday, right?
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

The Count
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Count »

I clicked on the Facebook link and WOW..... what a bunch of "wool over their eyes" morons! Why in the world would you be afraid of someone with a CHL being in a coffee shop with you? Like we jumped through all the hoops of getting our CHLs just to go bonkers and shoot up a Satrbucks :banghead:

Not to mention the misinformation they are spewing about the Newtown school shooting :mad5

Maxwell

Post by Maxwell »

Cool. I'm about due for an iced white mocha anyway.
:thumbs2:
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

Wes
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Wes »

Time to go by the bank and pick u a few two dollar bills
Alliance Arsenal - Firearms and transfers in north Ft. Worth

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

The Count wrote:I clicked on the Facebook link and WOW..... what a bunch of "wool over their eyes" morons! Why in the world would you be afraid of someone with a CHL being in a coffee shop with you? Like we jumped through all the hoops of getting our CHLs just to go bonkers and shoot up a Satrbucks :banghead:

Not to mention the misinformation they are spewing about the Newtown school shooting :mad5

yeh, I was really tempted to post something like "hey, I'm heading to Starbucks, who wants to join me?" but I decided to be a good girl. :biggrinjester:
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

That's okay. I'm boycotting Illinois, New York, California, New England, moms with kids, homosexuals, democrats, and quite a few others. :grumble

cprems
Posts in topic: 4

Post by cprems »

I read their FB page - yeah I took one for the team. I apparently am a demented killer who is in love with the NRA. The NRA is the "debil". They are full of complete and utter ignorance and hate.

No wonder we have to fight, everyday, to maintain our 2nd amendment rights.

Apparently they forgot their 1st amendment right is guarded by the 2nd. They also forgot that men better than I, died to protect those freedoms! Sad really.

I just cannot fathom the whiney left. It's all about emotion and we have to register, ban, get rid of guns. I think there were 2 or 3 sensible comments out of the entire page.
04/01/2013 - Online application
06/22/2013 - Plastic in hand
75 days - mailbox to mailbox
03/17 - renewal - 42 days plastic in hand

JeffT72

Post by JeffT72 »

Jeez, I read through some comments on their page as well. What a way to get my nerves wound up just as I was getting ready for bed. I love the post regarding the Gun Buster sign at the zoo.

The comments all shared the common "gun buster signs = no guns" theme. Therefore, the zoo is a safe place!

Really?

Might need to make a special trip to Starbucks this Saturday.

Bolton Strid

Post by Bolton Strid »

FAIL written all over that one. Probably some of that Bloomberg money paying a clown who lives in his mom's basement to run that page. Don't know about anyone else, but have noticed a spike in gun con-trolls all over the internet in the past week, making things interesting in the forums until they get flushed.
Smoke Rings in the Dark

TexasCajun

Post by TexasCajun »

I find this.......interesting
Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice.
NRA TSRA TFC CHL: 9/22/12, PSC Member: 10/2012

Excaliber

Post by Excaliber »

E.Marquez wrote:
"Millions of American moms visit neighborhood Starbucks, often with their children in tow. But many moms don’t realize that they may be standing next to someone carrying a loaded gun inside Starbucks. Shockingly, if your state allows public carrying of firearms, Starbucks permits loaded guns on its premises. On August 24th, Moms Demand Action is asking mothers to participate in Skip Starbucks Saturday"
http://momsdemandaction.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.facebook.com/MomsDemandAction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As always, with the lies,,,,, there of course is not even a few thousands members, never mind a million.

Sounds like another opportunity for a few million responsible gun owners to show Starbucks where the money is (and therein their support)
It would appear they're only afraid of law abiding citizens, and their solution to crime is to take guns away from those who would never commit one.

I'm always amused that these same folks aren't bothered at all by the gangbangers, armed robbers, and other thugs who are illegally carrying guns in all those gunbuster sign posted stores.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

MotherBear

Post by MotherBear »

E.Marquez wrote:
Allow me to blow their minds -- I'm an American mom with children in tow AND I have a loaded gun. In fact, said children are a lot of the reason I carry a loaded gun. :eek6 I guess as a public service I should warn them that if they have a problem with unknowingly standing next to someone with a loaded gun they should also stay out of the parks, the grocery store, the library, my church, and so on.

I don't usually go to Starbucks, but I may have to make an exception this weekend. :patriot:

Topic author
E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

MotherBear wrote:
E.Marquez wrote:
Allow me to blow their minds -- I'm an American mom with children in tow AND I have a loaded gun. In fact, said children are a lot of the reason I carry a loaded gun. :eek6 I guess as a public service I should warn them that if they have a problem with unknowingly standing next to someone with a loaded gun they should also stay out of the parks, the grocery store, the library, my church, and so on.

I don't usually go to Starbucks, but I may have to make an exception this weekend. :patriot:
:patriot: :cheers2: :cheers2:
My wife said much the same thing as i discussed it with her as i posted this thread....
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

TexasCajun

Post by TexasCajun »

MotherBear wrote:
E.Marquez wrote:

As an American father who routinely visits Starbucks both with my 13mo old son in tow and solo BUT ALWAYS carrying a loaded, concealed handgun; I promise not to offend the sensibilities of these ninnies. Should violence occur during one of my visits, I won't use my evil death machine to defend them.
Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice.
NRA TSRA TFC CHL: 9/22/12, PSC Member: 10/2012

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”