WTS - Smith and Weason 686 - DFW

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: Keith B, carlson1

User avatar

Topic author
carlson1
Moderator
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 9999
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:11 am

WTS - Smith and Weason 686 - DFW

#1

Post by carlson1 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:29 pm

Selling my 686 Performance Center .357. Has exactly 50 rounds down the range. Comes with a TT Gunleather Elite High Snap holster (black with brown elephant trim). The pictures are not very good. There are no scratches just a bad picture. I will try to get better ones tomorrow. If interested email: pastor at fbcirving dot com $850.00
Smith & Wesson Model 686 Performance Center, Double Action, Medium Revolver, 357 Mag, 2.5" Barrel, Steel Frame, Stainless Finish, Wood Grip, Adjustable Sights, 7Rd, Fired Case 170346MODEL 686 PERFORMANCE CENTER


•SA/DA •PC tuned action •SS frame & cylinder •Unfluted cylinder •Cylinder cut for moonclips •Red ramp front sight, adjustable rear •Chrome teardrop hammer •Precision crowned barrel •Chrome trigger w/stop •Custom wood grip •Glass bead finish •OAL: 7.5'' •Wt.: 34.6 oz.

Smith and Wesson MOD 686 357 2.5-inch SS This Smith and Wesson 686 Magnum revolver is true descendant of the original .357 Magnums revolvers. The Smith & Wesson 686 is a high grunt, small frame weapon designed for personal protection, incorporating a lot of power and exceptionally high performance values. The snub nosed 686 rings with it the style, look, and reputation of its illustrious Magnum predecessors. Smith & Wesson have kept all the proven elements of the famous Magnum revolvers of the past. The traditional crafted wooden grip is carefully moulded in the traditionally accepted pattern mixing comfort with a firm grip and a definite sense of style. The heavy-duty chamber takes .357 Magnum and .38 special rounds. PC tuned action SS frame & cylinder Unfluted cylinder Cylinder cut for moonclips Red ramp front sight, adjustable rear Chrome teardrop hammer Precision crowned barrel Chrome trigger w/stop Custom wood grip Glass bead finish Overall length: 7.5'' Weight: 34.6 oz. Barrel: 2.5"
Attachments
1E3D4029-28FB-438C-817E-4914E37CA0DB.jpeg
E94369C8-4564-4345-9E5A-456A825EC6E1.jpeg
Image


cmgee67
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1490
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:45 pm

Re: WTS - Smith and Weason 686+

#2

Post by cmgee67 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:34 pm

Carlson1 is a great guy and will do you right. Someone needs this!
I Am Freedoms Safest Place :txflag:


JRG
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 787
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:57 pm
Location: Altoona, IA

Re: WTS - Smith and Weason 686+

#3

Post by JRG » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:58 pm

This is a great buy for someone. Grab a Gun's price is $932 for just the gun. Carl is including a very nice leather holster for less money.

I'm trying to resist!

Joe


txhighlander
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:06 am

Re: WTS - Smith and Weason 686+

#4

Post by txhighlander » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:19 pm

Resist not , Carl is great to deal with :clapping:
Truth against the world

User avatar

cheezit
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 1083
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:10 pm
Location: far n fortworh

Re: WTS - Smith and Weason 686+

#5

Post by cheezit » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:46 pm

Why do you do these things when I have no spare cash

User avatar

RPBrown
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 4443
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:56 am
Location: Irving, Texas

Re: WTS - Smith and Weason 686+

#6

Post by RPBrown » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:35 am

cmgee67 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:34 pm
Carlson1 is a great guy and will do you right. Someone needs this!
:iagree: If only I hadn't just bought one 2 weeks ago I would be all over this
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member
Image

User avatar

The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 24834
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: North Richland Hills, Texas
Contact:

Re: WTS - Smith and Weason 686+

#7

Post by The Annoyed Man » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:07 am

cheezit wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:46 pm
Why do you do these things when I have no spare cash
I’m immune. I bought his last one. :mrgreen:

To anyone reading this, you’ll be hard pressed to do better than a S&W revolver.
Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself.—Hookalakah Meshobbab
I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes.—The Annoyed Boy

User avatar

cheezit
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 1083
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:10 pm
Location: far n fortworh

Re: WTS - Smith and Weason 686+

#8

Post by cheezit » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:36 pm

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:07 am
cheezit wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:46 pm
Why do you do these things when I have no spare cash
I’m immune. I bought his last one. :mrgreen:

To anyone reading this, you’ll be hard pressed to do better than a S&W revolver.
My last score was a 27-2 mint but no box.

User avatar

Topic author
carlson1
Moderator
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 9999
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:11 am

Re: WTS - Smith and Weason 686+

#9

Post by carlson1 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:07 am

cheezit wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:36 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:07 am
cheezit wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:46 pm
Why do you do these things when I have no spare cash
I’m immune. I bought his last one. :mrgreen:

To anyone reading this, you’ll be hard pressed to do better than a S&W revolver.
My last score was a 27-2 mint but no box.
My friend you know this would look really nice next to your 27. I will even deliver it and it would give you a chance to inspect my truck. :lol:
Image

User avatar

Topic author
carlson1
Moderator
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 9999
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:11 am

Re: WTS - Smith and Weason 686+

#10

Post by carlson1 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:05 am

$850.00
Image


JRG
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 787
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:57 pm
Location: Altoona, IA

Re: WTS - Smith and Weason 686+

#11

Post by JRG » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:04 pm

carlson1 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:07 am
cheezit wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:36 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:07 am
cheezit wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:46 pm
Why do you do these things when I have no spare cash
I’m immune. I bought his last one. :mrgreen:

To anyone reading this, you’ll be hard pressed to do better than a S&W revolver.
My last score was a 27-2 mint but no box.
My friend you know this would look really nice next to your 27. I will even deliver it and it would give you a chance to inspect my truck. :lol:
Carl,

Did you get a new truck?

Joe

User avatar

Topic author
carlson1
Moderator
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 9999
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:11 am

Re: WTS - Smith and Weason 686+

#12

Post by carlson1 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:01 pm

Same Ford 250, cheezit is a top of the line diesel mechanic. He has always helped me when I am I deep trouble.
Image

User avatar

cheezit
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 1083
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:10 pm
Location: far n fortworh

Re: WTS - Smith and Weason 686+

#13

Post by cheezit » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:28 pm

carlson1 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:01 pm
Same Ford 250, cheezit is a top of the line diesel mechanic. He has always helped me when I am I deep trouble.
If I wasn't house shopping for a place with some land...

But you know I'll always awnser Ford diesel question, one of my favorite topics.

User avatar

Topic author
carlson1
Moderator
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 9999
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:11 am

Re: WTS - Smith and Weason 686+

#14

Post by carlson1 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:49 pm

Still available.
Image

User avatar

Topic author
carlson1
Moderator
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 9999
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:11 am

Re: WTS - Smith and Weason 686+

#15

Post by carlson1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:30 pm

$850.00
ADC347B3-6ED7-4B2B-BE1B-3816F510BCAD.jpeg
75D84DD1-3036-478B-8072-337CCD07F42E.jpeg
91320A26-ACFF-40F9-9F5E-D08890BCCC7C.jpeg
8132C0FC-9377-4252-A956-3EBBD93A14C5.jpeg
Image

Locked

Return to “Closed Items”