Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1315
Posts: 13080
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3316

Post by philip964 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:06 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9284293/e ... oman-iran/

Two tankers torpedoed or hit mines near Iran, both have large fires.


Redneck_Buddha
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 35
Posts: 1557
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:35 pm
Location: Little Elm, TX

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3317

Post by Redneck_Buddha » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:08 am

philip964 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:06 am
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9284293/e ... oman-iran/

Two tankers torpedoed or hit mines near Iran, both have large fires.
Ambush waiting for the Navy? Is Iran really that stupid?

User avatar

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 173
Posts: 2593
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: North Dallas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3318

Post by Bitter Clinger » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:35 am

Redneck_Buddha wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:08 am
philip964 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:06 am
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9284293/e ... oman-iran/

Two tankers torpedoed or hit mines near Iran, both have large fires.
Ambush waiting for the Navy? Is Iran really that stupid?
One can only hope :mrgreen:
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח


Redneck_Buddha
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 35
Posts: 1557
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:35 pm
Location: Little Elm, TX

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3319

Post by Redneck_Buddha » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:53 am

Bitter Clinger wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:35 am
Redneck_Buddha wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:08 am
philip964 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:06 am
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9284293/e ... oman-iran/

Two tankers torpedoed or hit mines near Iran, both have large fires.
Ambush waiting for the Navy? Is Iran really that stupid?
One can only hope :mrgreen:
I can tell you this time that no U.S. personnel will be kneeling! :patriot:


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1315
Posts: 13080
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3320

Post by philip964 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:19 pm

http://news.trust.org/item/20190613154158-7wxb0

Kelly anne Conway violated federal law by making political statements. Huh?


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1315
Posts: 13080
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3321

Post by philip964 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:03 pm

philip964 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:06 am
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9284293/e ... oman-iran/

Two tankers torpedoed or hit mines near Iran, both have large fires.
http://www.businessinsider.com/us-navy- ... ack-2019-6

US Navy finds an unexploded magnetic mine ( limpet mine )placed on hull of one of the ships.

Well that is interesting evidence. Wonder where it was made?


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1315
Posts: 13080
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3322

Post by philip964 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:35 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-nothing-wr ... 57648.html

Trump says nothing wrong with accepting dirt on opponents from foreign governments.

Refreshing honesty.

Probably aimed right at Biden, telling foreign governments to send it to him, it you have it.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1315
Posts: 13080
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3323

Post by philip964 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:11 pm

philip964 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:19 pm
http://news.trust.org/item/20190613154158-7wxb0

Kelly anne Conway violated federal law by making political statements. Huh?
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/federal ... d=63689269

Hatch act

User avatar

Flightmare
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 84
Posts: 2740
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:00 pm
Location: Plano, TX

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3324

Post by Flightmare » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:39 pm

WH Press Secretary Sarah Sanders will leave office by the end of the month

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wh-pre ... -announces
Deplorable lunatic since 2016


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1315
Posts: 13080
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3325

Post by philip964 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:41 pm

philip964 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:35 pm
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-nothing-wr ... 57648.html

Trump says nothing wrong with accepting dirt on opponents from foreign governments.

Refreshing honesty.

Probably aimed right at Biden, telling foreign governments to send it to him, it you have it.
https://news.yahoo.com/mitt-romney-slam ... 48357.html

Romney slams Trump for saying the truth.

McCain and Romney did not age well.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1315
Posts: 13080
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3326

Post by philip964 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:53 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Trump talking bad about Iran has caused them to blow up ships sailing nearby and may cause a war.

User avatar

bblhd672
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 213
Posts: 4811
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 am
Location: TX

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3327

Post by bblhd672 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:54 pm

philip964 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:41 pm
philip964 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:35 pm
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-nothing-wr ... 57648.html

Trump says nothing wrong with accepting dirt on opponents from foreign governments.

Refreshing honesty.

Probably aimed right at Biden, telling foreign governments to send it to him, it you have it.
https://news.yahoo.com/mitt-romney-slam ... 48357.html

Romney slams Trump for saying the truth.

McCain and Romney did not age well.
McCain and Romney were the two best losers the dead elephant party could put forward against an empty chair.
Romney should speak as much as McCain is now.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1315
Posts: 13080
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3328

Post by philip964 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:30 am

https://news.yahoo.com/aoc-on-trumps-wi ... 28620.html

AOC says pressure to Impeach grows.

Two really stern photos of Trump and AOC

User avatar

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 173
Posts: 2593
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: North Dallas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3329

Post by Bitter Clinger » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:34 am

Image
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1315
Posts: 13080
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3330

Post by philip964 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:15 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-shows-trump ... 18873.html

Trump losing to Biden and four other Dems. Losing to Bernie by 9 points.

Bernie just posted a video slamming the Walton family for being greedy and having 174 billion.

His message is straight from the Russian constitution of 1938 and Saul Alinsky rules for radicals.

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”