Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 8454
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#496

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:21 pm

She has to be the dumbest person to ever hold a congressional office. How in the name of all that's holy did she get elected? My goodness. Are we to assume she was the smartest of the district that elected this dumb bunny.


srothstein
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 4178
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:27 pm
Location: Luling, TX

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#497

Post by srothstein » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:03 am

I beg to differ. I do not think she is the dumbest person to hold office. With people thinking we have been to Mars and that too many people could tip an island over, I don't think she is the stupidest. I will stipulate she is definitely in the running though.

And as I typed this, I noticed that all of the people in the running seem to be from the same party. There is an old saying that once is bad luck, twice is a coincidence, but three times is almost always enemy action. If I were a Democrat, I would be looking real hard at the party leaders helping get these people elected.
Steve Rothstein


crazy2medic
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 8
Posts: 1665
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:59 am

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#498

Post by crazy2medic » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:35 am

srothstein wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:03 am
I beg to differ. I do not think she is the dumbest person to hold office. With people thinking we have been to Mars and that too many people could tip an island over, I don't think she is the stupidest. I will stipulate she is definitely in the running though.

And as I typed this, I noticed that all of the people in the running seem to be from the same party. There is an old saying that once is bad luck, twice is a coincidence, but three times is almost always enemy action. If I were a Democrat, I would be looking real hard at the party leaders helping get these people elected.
I would think party leaders would be happy with people who are easily manipulated due to ignorance, in socialism the party wants sheep they can herd, independent thought is not allowed
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 136
Posts: 9848
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#499

Post by philip964 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:40 pm

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019 ... real-grea/

Millennials are the greatest generation.

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 8454
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#500

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:13 pm

philip964 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:40 pm
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019 ... real-grea/

Millennials are the greatest generation.
I again state the obvious.
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:21 pm
She has to be the dumbest person to ever hold a congressional office. How in the name of all that's holy did she get elected? My goodness. Are we to assume she was the smartest of the district that elected this dumb bunny.


Boxerrider
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 285
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:22 am
Location: Central Texas

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#501

Post by Boxerrider » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:44 am

The poster child for Ivy-League Experts.

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 8454
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#502

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:46 am

Boxerrider wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:44 am
The poster child for Ivy-League Experts.
Scary but true!


TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 12
Posts: 1765
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#503

Post by TreyHouston » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:37 am

Every generation think the next one are idiots and will destroy everything... just sayin...

*GET OFF MY LAWN* lol
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 8454
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#504

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:49 am

TreyHouston wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:37 am
Every generation think the next one are idiots and will destroy everything... just sayin...

*GET OFF MY LAWN* lol
Hahaha... There is a lot of truth in this comment.


mayor
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:47 pm
Location: Wise county - N. of Fort Worth

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#505

Post by mayor » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:03 am

TreyHouston wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:37 am
Every generation think the next one are idiots and will destroy everything... just sayin...

*GET OFF MY LAWN* lol
I don't think generations prior to millennials did not eat Tide Pods because they didn't exist, I believe we didn't eat Tide Pods because we knew better. Having a head stuffed full of minutia does not make one intillegent.


TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 12
Posts: 1765
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#506

Post by TreyHouston » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:14 am

mayor wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:03 am
TreyHouston wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:37 am
Every generation think the next one are idiots and will destroy everything... just sayin...

*GET OFF MY LAWN* lol
I don't think generations prior to millennials did not eat Tide Pods because they didn't exist, I believe we didn't eat Tide Pods because we knew better. Having a head stuffed full of minutia does not make one intillegent.
True, they didn’t eat tide pods. Instead they had over many generations, are the reason for swallowing warning on products, licked frogs, swallowed LSD, raged on mexican quaaludes, invented meth, etc. im thinking of 30’s - 70’s here. Was before my time but you get the point...
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:


flechero
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 2718
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Central Texas

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#507

Post by flechero » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:18 am

TreyHouston wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:37 am
Every generation think the next one are idiots and will destroy everything... just sayin...

*GET OFF MY LAWN* lol
Well each generation is shirking more responsibility, looking for more entitlement, avoiding hard work and swinging further towards socialism... so the older guys aren't wrong, they are just written off as senile. ;-)

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 8454
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#508

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:31 pm

Here is a capture of a tweet this dumb bunny posted early this morning. She has since deleted it. I guess one of her handlers clued her in.




Image


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 136
Posts: 9848
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#509

Post by philip964 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:09 pm

03Lightningrocks wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:31 pm
Here is a capture of a tweet this dumb bunny posted early this morning. She has since deleted it. I guess one of her handlers clued her in.




Image
Is that real? Omg.

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 8454
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#510

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:32 pm

philip964 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:09 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:31 pm
Here is a capture of a tweet this dumb bunny posted early this morning. She has since deleted it. I guess one of her handlers clued her in.




Image
Is that real? Omg.
Yep... the woman is beyond dumb.

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”