Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1


crazy2medic
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 8
Posts: 1672
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:59 am

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#511

Post by crazy2medic » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:49 pm

03Lightningrocks wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:32 pm
philip964 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:09 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:31 pm
Here is a capture of a tweet this dumb bunny posted early this morning. She has since deleted it. I guess one of her handlers clued her in.




Image
Is that real? Omg.
Yep... the woman is beyond dumb.
Ya just can't fix stupid!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention

User avatar

Mel
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:47 pm
Location: Farmersville, TX

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#512

Post by Mel » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:22 pm

crazy2medic wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:49 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:32 pm
philip964 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:09 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:31 pm
Here is a capture of a tweet this dumb bunny posted early this morning. She has since deleted it. I guess one of her handlers clued her in.
Image
Is that real? Omg.
Yep... the woman is beyond dumb.
Ya just can't fix stupid!
Not even with Duct Tape!
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.


crazy2medic
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 8
Posts: 1672
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:59 am

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#513

Post by crazy2medic » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:50 pm

Mel wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:22 pm
crazy2medic wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:49 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:32 pm
philip964 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:09 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:31 pm
Here is a capture of a tweet this dumb bunny posted early this morning. She has since deleted it. I guess one of her handlers clued her in.
Image
Is that real? Omg.
Yep... the woman is beyond dumb.
Ya just can't fix stupid!
Not even with Duct Tape!
:thumbs2:
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention

User avatar

joe817
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 9
Posts: 9260
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 7:13 pm
Location: Arlington

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#514

Post by joe817 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:39 pm

"rlol" :smilelol5: :lol: :lol:: Oh my goodness. That is so stupid. Dumb bunny is right!
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 8469
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#515

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:51 am

Image

User avatar

Pawpaw
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 31
Posts: 6513
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am
Location: Hunt County

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#516

Post by Pawpaw » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:18 pm

Zero Cents.jpg
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member


hondo44
Banned
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#517

Post by hondo44 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:40 pm

crazy2medic wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:50 pm
Mel wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:22 pm
crazy2medic wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:49 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:32 pm
philip964 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:09 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:31 pm
Here is a capture of a tweet this dumb bunny posted early this morning. She has since deleted it. I guess one of her handlers clued her in.
Image
Is that real? Omg.
Yep... the woman is beyond dumb.
Ya just can't fix stupid!
Not even with Duct Tape!
:thumbs2:
It's not in ProPublica or on her timeline. Not a single account has retweeted it, there are only image reposts because it's fake. Don't be a libertard and spread all the fake news.
Chinese SKS, Yugo SKS, Romanian AK-74, Mossberg 500, Hi-Point 9mm carbine, Colt 2000 IWB


jason812
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 1262
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:41 pm
Location: Central Texas

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#518

Post by jason812 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:46 pm

hondo44 = troll... do not feed

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 8469
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#519

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:59 pm

hondo44 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:40 pm
crazy2medic wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:50 pm
Mel wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:22 pm
crazy2medic wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:49 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:32 pm
philip964 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:09 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:31 pm
Here is a capture of a tweet this dumb bunny posted early this morning. She has since deleted it. I guess one of her handlers clued her in.
Image
Is that real? Omg.
Yep... the woman is beyond dumb.
Ya just can't fix stupid!
Not even with Duct Tape!
:thumbs2:
It's not in ProPublica or on her timeline. Not a single account has retweeted it, there are only image reposts because it's fake. Don't be a libertard and spread all the fake news.
Wrong! She deleted it just after it was posted. The woman is a moron. No matter how much you worship her ways.

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 8469
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#520

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:01 pm

jason812 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:46 pm
hondo44 = troll... do not feed
I am beginning to think you are correct.


hondo44
Banned
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#521

Post by hondo44 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:06 pm

03Lightningrocks wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:01 pm
jason812 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:46 pm
hondo44 = troll... do not feed
I am beginning to think you are correct.
trolling because i corrected a lie? ProPublica hosts all deleted tweets. It didn't happen. This AOC is dumb enough why do idiots insist on making up stuff she didn't even say? Just admit you lied and move on.
Chinese SKS, Yugo SKS, Romanian AK-74, Mossberg 500, Hi-Point 9mm carbine, Colt 2000 IWB

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 8469
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#522

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:12 pm

hondo44 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:06 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:01 pm
jason812 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:46 pm
hondo44 = troll... do not feed
I am beginning to think you are correct.
trolling because i corrected a lie? ProPublica hosts all deleted tweets. It didn't happen. This AOC is dumb enough why do idiots insist on making up stuff she didn't even say? Just admit you lied and move on.
No, troll because you have 12 posts, all of which are nothing more than gun control talking points. That, or you are not very up on how things work in the real world. As you stated in your earlier post, you are coming across as the libtard you accused others of being. Just my observation.

User avatar

oljames3
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 3253
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:21 pm
Location: Elgin, Texas
Contact:

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#523

Post by oljames3 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:29 pm

Trolls go on the Ignore List. Done.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA Distinguished Life Member (Disabled Vet), TSRA, NAR L1

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 8469
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#524

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:31 pm

oljames3 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:29 pm
Trolls go on the Ignore List. Done.
Yep... same here.


TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 12
Posts: 1771
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

#525

Post by TreyHouston » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:36 pm

03Lightningrocks wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:31 pm
oljames3 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:29 pm
Trolls go on the Ignore List. Done.
Yep... same here.
Thanks for the reminder! Done!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”